Salesforce is a big ecosystem with a very robust set of APIs and options. SyncWith provides a data connector to access all of the Salesforce’s APIs within Google Sheets. We have a wide range of tutorials covering the different APIs and their usage for example:
Salesforce APIs you can connect to Google Sheets
SyncWith supports any and all Salesforce APIs to sync data from Salesforce to Google Sheets or from Google Sheets to Salesforce. We also have specialized connectors for common tasks such as our
You can view a full list of the Salesforce’s REST API endpoints and their functions here.
Some of the supported API endpoints include:
- Retrieve, created and edit salesforce objects
- Sends a SOSL query to Salesforce to perform a search as you would in the console
- Executes a SOQL query and returns the result
- Same as above accept queryAll will return deleted, merged and archived records while Query will not
- Get suggested salesforce articles for a given salesforce object
- Sends the right SOQL query to get the listview results
- Saves time righting SOQL and unifies reporting in and outside of salesforce
- Returns which pages users are viewing most frequently in the license experience
- Helps administrators understand what is / isn’t being used
Don’t Have SyncWith?
- SyncWith is a Google Sheets Add On
- SyncWith allows you to move data from any Marketing API into Google Sheets
- Learn more about why Marketers love SyncWith
- Check out our Google Workspace Listing and see why we’re the highest rated API add on with over 100,000 installs. Install today and get your data into Sheets in minutes.
Want your Salesforce data somewhere else?
- How do I get multiple connections on one page so I can limit my tabs and build a dashboard
- Why is Supermetrics 10-20X more expensive? We’re not sure why they charge so much, we just run a different business model. you can access 1000s of APIs and be good company with the thousands of other users who rely on SyncWith every day.
Marketing APIs and Content
While SyncWith supports 1000s of APIs if you’re interested in Marketing APIs or Sales APIs, the following content might be interesting:
- Setting up your salesforce connector for excel
- API Connectors - data export salesforce
- Setting up a hubspot google sheets integration for deals
- Setup your salesforce google sheet connector
Or if you’re just looking for more sales force content, the following are popular with readers:
- How to back up salesforce to Google Sheets & Excel
- Setting up a salesforce connector excel integration
- How to push from salesforce to google sheet