You need to create a custom access key in order for SyncWith to get your Shopify data (for example, your list of customers, recent orders or products).
1. Log in to your Shopify admin screen.
2. Navigate to the Apps section in the sidebar
3. Click the Manage private apps link
4. Click Create new private app.
5. Fill in the App details section
6. Expand Show inactive Admin API permissions
7. Grant access to the resources you want. Generally, merchants need access to Customers, Orders and Products for most tasks.
8. Scroll to the bottom and click Save
9. Click Create app in the popup
10. Your API key is shown on the next page in the Password field.
You can now use this API key to access your Shopify data with SyncWith. When prompted by SyncWith to authenticate, select the API key method and paste this key.