Read the following terms carefully. They limit our liability and responsibility to you and impose certain obligations on you. By continuing to use this website, you are accepting these terms.
- Contracting Party: The website at https://www.syncwith.com and its related services are provided by SyncWith Inc, a Canadian corporation.
- Terms: By accessing the website at https://www.syncwith.com or its related services, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Third-Party Service Terms: The website at https://www.syncwith.com and its related services may permit you to interact with third-party services which are not operated by SyncWith Inc. If you choose to interact with third-party services, you agree to be bound by and to follow the terms of services of those third-party services. The term 'Etsy' is a trademark of Etsy, Inc. This application uses the Etsy API but is not endorsed or certified by Etsy, Inc.
- Limitations: In no event shall we or our suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials or services on our website, even if we or one of our authorized representatives have been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Modifications: We may revise these terms of service at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
- Governing Law: These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of British Columbia, Canada and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.