One of the challenges with the default salesforce connector add-on in Google Sheets is the inability to persist a connection and have it sync on a schedule. In this tutorial we'll create a connection to pull leads in to google sheets and have it sync on a schedule.
- Use syncwith in this page to live view your salesforce leads data
- Authorize syncwith to connect to the salesforce API
- The current connection is designed to get the last 90 days of leads data
- The current connection uses the default salesforce lead fields (name, title, email, company website, rating, status, phone, lead source, annual revenue, created by user id and description)
- The connections is very simple it's passing some SOQL to the salesforce query end point
The query being passed you'll see in the q field it's as follows:
select name,title,email,company,website,rating,status, phone,leadsource,annualrevenue,createdbyid,description from lead where createddate = LAST_N_DAYS:90
- add in custom lead fields - you can find these in the object manger in SFDC: https://yourhost.lightning.force.com/lightning/setup/ObjectManager/Lead/FieldsAndRelationships/view
- try changing the default time frame by changing LAST_N_DAYS:90 to 30 or 60
- Hit the Google Sheet and get leads flowing in on a schedule to google sheets
Please fill in any necessary fields and click Submit.
View the API response, get a live Google Sheet dashboard, or export to CSV